Pitch a Developer
Perhaps you've been to a pitch event before where you get up on stage and pitch your idea for 60 seconds. After your pitch is over, you sit back down and the event is over. Good practice but not very helpful in getting something launched.
That's where the Pitch a Developer event comes into play. Each person gets a few minutes to pitch their idea to the Development Team at Firehawk Creative. We will then ask questions and provide practical advice to help you build out your idea and launch your product.
If you've been dreaming up this idea for a while, I'm sure you'd love to know the following:
- How much will it cost to build out my idea?
- How long will it take to develop?
- What are the biggest technological challenges?
- How do I overcome those challenges?
- What are the core features of Phase 1?
- Should I go web, mobile or responsive first?
- Where can I find a technical cofounder?
We'll answer these questions and a whole lot more. This is your chance for some free consulting with a development team who has built and launched over 20 startups from just an idea.
It's time to pitch your idea and get some practical feedback that will actually help you launch.
We'd love to meet you.